Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tagged by Jenni!!!!!

these aren't just from 2007 - they are my life up until now ( I didn't read the directions!)
GREATEST MEMORY - hmmmm laying under a thousand stars at Lake Powell with my cousins, and fishing with my Grandpa when I was five - I felt bad about hooking worms so he let me use canned corn!
GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT - pushing out two babies! I know all women do it but I'm still impressed with myself.
GREATEST HEARTACHE - watching my Dad's mind deteriorate
GREATEST EPIPHANY - realizing that parents aren't perfect, and just because you grow up and get married and become an adult that doesn't mean life is easier, there is still temptation and hardship, and you still don't feel any smarter.
GREATEST YOUTUBE VID - I don't watch a lot of youtube - but that laughing redhead baby was pretty funny.
GREATEST MOVIE - WOW how in the world can I pick just one???!! I guess I'll go with Schindler's List. But Brad Pitt looks AMAZING in Troy!!!! YUM YUM YUM
GREATEST RECORDS - anything by Joni Mitchell, I also love anything by John Mayer, all time fav is Sade though - any album
GREATEST CONCERT - Hopefully I'll be posting the video soon... best ever concert is when Kelly rocks out on ROCKBAND and Liam dances along! SO FUNNY FOR SOOOOOO MANY REASONS!!!!!!!
GREATEST MOMENT OF IMMATURITY - I have a lot of these... I once kicked the windshield in my Mom's car because my Dad was laughing at me, then he laughed harder and I punched him! Who acts like that???!!!
GREATEST AREA OF GROWTH - I still have a very long way to go, but having kids has made me more patient and selfless, again I still have a LONG way to go.
GREATEST MOMENT - the first time Kel met Liam, when Kel proposed, when Liam clapped after we came out of the temple, watching Liam enter the sealing room in all white when we were all sealed, the first time Arie and Liam really played together, the day Liam became an official MONSON... I'm sure there are MANY more to come!
UPDATE: I am tagging the following individuals to post their answers to the above Greatest of 2007. Cut + paste, folks.
I will be reading everyone that Jenni tagged so hopefully everyone did it!

0 comments: