Saturday, January 12, 2008

Please forgive me....

I'm normally not huge poster of pictures but I'm also not very good at sending pictures to family memebers or friends... so forgive me while I put up more pictures of our family.

Yes I did these pigtails...I'm so impressed with myself!


New Year's eve just before we went to the neighbor's


Liam and Arie's play date


WHAT A FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Arie likes all of Liam's toys!


Silly girl


What a sweet baby! But man I look ROUGH!!!!!!


I love you Dad!!!!


I told Liam to sit next to Arie - he sat right in front of her! typical!


LOOK he's huge!


This picture isn't clear but you still see her HUGE gap!!! HAHA Thanks Skeeter!

2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Wow, Arie is getting so big! Last I saw her she was brand new. You all look so good.

Jenni said...

Oh, I miss you guys! Your little ones are darling! Give everyone our love! Kelly was one of the reasons I loved Provo! Good times!
I was also wondering...where the heck is Guam? Sterling says its near Hawaii and Samoa..is this true? I was thinking it was on the Atlantic coast?