Sunday, December 30, 2007

Liam

Liam has just started saying his prayers. I would always say them with him and every now and then I could get him to try and say one. He would usually just mumble through Heavenly Father and then Jesus, Amen.

Everytime that we would pray together I would ask him if he wanted to say it, well the other night he finally said YES! Kel and I looked at each other with surprise and then we were wondering how it would really go. He spoke very clearly and thanked Heavenly Father for food, banana, Liam, Arie, Mommy, Daddy, Jet, tree, bugs... and many other things. It was so sweet.

Tonight he said thank you for the stars and for his pirate ship. I love listening to the things he comes up with.

Anyway... he makes us happy.




4 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love it. I can't wait to see you guys again.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh ya, tell Kel that Todd Shuman (sp??) is Tiffany's husband's HT partner. They love him! Small world.

Allie said...

I love little boy prayers! We've heard planet mars, fishing poles, chains, rivers, lakes, seaguls....it is so fun that Liam is joining the club of boys who are grateful for even the littlest things! He is so cute, we miss him!

Amber Larsen said...

I love it when Kinsey prays too. Doesn't it just melt your heart?