Monday, February 4, 2008

For the Moms in our lives...

I have recently been requested to put up more pictures of our kids. By who??? Who else?!? Our mothers!!!!!!! I think even if I had a thousand pics of our little stinker-children the grandparents would want more!! :) Just kidding! Well as you have requested here are some pictures of our everyday lives...



Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls.......



About a half of a mile from our house is a trail that leads down to one of Guam's many beautiful waterfalls. When I do the evening walk we pass by the entrance to the trail. Liam always asks if we can go down to see the waterfall. I don't like to take the kdis down there by myself because sometimes the rocks are slippery and it is too hard to hold both the kids myself. So when Kel was home one day we took the kids down to see the falls. Liam loves to hike and has learned to really like adventure. He loves to lead the way!



I don't know what Liam is thinking in this one... but it is a good picture of the waterfall!


He loves to wade in the water


Helping Arie in the water too - she has to do whatever Liam does!


Liam and Jet loving life.



Arie's many faces...

Arie loves Liam's new magnifying glass. She walks around the house with it smashed against her face. It is hilarious!!!!! We tried to capture some of the funny faces we see on a daily basis from our little girl.
FACE 1: No collagen needed


FACE 2: Elephantitis of the Face


FACE 3: Just Arie


FACE 4: Do you like my new veneers?



A Shave and a Haircut

We took the kids this last week to get their hair cut. There is a place in the mall called Princess Jolie. It is really a salon for little girls. You can get hair cut and throw birthday parties. They have a dress up station, mani's and pedi's, fairy movies; anything a little girl would want for a fun afternoon or for a birthday party. Well because the price was right, we decided we'd take our little boy there too! We took pictures of everything so that we can embarress Liam when he's older.
Liam watching a fairy princess movie while waiting for the stylist.


Arie is also waiting for her stylist


Spiderman getting his hair washed. (When the stylist asked him his name he told her it was Spiderman. I guess this girly place isn't rubbing off on him yet)



Spiderman wanted to try and channel Zach Efron.


Pete and Repeat


He likes the results so far


"I'm ready for my pedicure Madam!"


Arie getting her bangs trimmed. Kel had to hold her head still a little. Other than that she did great!







Well Suzie Q and Pumpkin... I hope you enjoy these pictures of your fabulous granchildren. We enjoyed taking them! Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

They are so big and cute! How old is Arie? Last time I saw her she was like 2 months old!! I can't believe how fast they grow!!

Allie said...

Love the pics, you are such a good obedient little daugter/daughter in law. I am sure they are very happy to see all those cute pictures of your precious ones. I love Arie and the magnifying glass. So, we just got back from dinner at the Monsons and the discussion with Terrell. It was fun to see Kel, but I must say it feels funny with you missing. You add so much to the fam, just wanted to tell ya I missed you tonight! Hope you are hangin in there with those two cuties until Kel gets back! Allie

Jenni said...

What a life...we are so envious...Queen Creek just doesn't sound that appealing...let's see you've got dirt, dirt, and more dirt. And it's FREEZING right now. So now, you've got cold dirt! The pics of the kids are precious - especially the one of Kel and Arie! Did Kel want a pedicure too?

Allie said...

I would have loved to have Liam and Arie there for the sleep over! Blake asks about Liam a lot when we go to Susan's wondering if he might be there. I love that we are all having babies around the same time. Jenni Hannemann commented on my blog about the cousins post that she has so many memories with the Monsons like that. I know you have that with the Pettys too. I didn't really have any cousins close to my age, so I am so so so glad ours will have each other. It will be so fun to watch these cousins grow up into their individual selves and to have each other in the process! We miss you!

Amber Larsen said...

As I'm reading this Kinsey is with me and she just asked, "Mommy, what happened to his beautiful hair? I want to see his hair again." I guess she's a fan of long haired boys already :)

susan said...

Thanks for sending these amazing pictures. Makes me want to be there will you guys and do the fun things with the kids. I love you all and keep those adorable pictures coming. We don't feel so far away this way.

Salon Paradis said...

Hi my name is Carina Fejerang, owner of Princess Jolie, we have a facebook and would love it if you became a fan and post some of your pictures on it. Princess Jolie has found a new home across Guam Premium Outlet and will soon open its doors in May. We will add a Little Zeus corner for boys.
Thank you for promoting Princess Jolie!

Salon Paradis said...

Hi my name is Carina Fejerang, owner of Princess Jolie, we have a facebook and would love it if you became a fan and post some of your pictures on it. Princess Jolie has found a new home across Guam Premium Outlet and will soon open its doors in May. We will add a Little Zeus corner for boys.
Thank you for promoting Princess Jolie!