Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fashion Week 2008

Here are some pictures of Monson Fashion Week 2008...

From the Playboy "Tomboy" collection: We have Arie modeling pink shoes (what a gal) with her most important accessory of the season, a plastic screwdriver. She is never seen around the house without it!






Backstage we find supermodel Liam practicing some of his siganture looks. Look out Derek Zoolander!!!



"See my happy face?"






"You handsome devil you"



Arie is also modeling the newest fad of wearing your breakfast. This is MAC Cosmetics newest collection called "Chocolate Chip Pancake Delight".





Here are some shots from Arie's latest calendar. Clothing courtesy of legendary designer MoMo...




Last but not least I will model my newest accessory...

Yes that is what you are thinking. MY FIRST BLACK EYE!!!!!!!!!! No my sweet husband has not suddenly turned into a violent abuser. We had a an accident at the pool the other day. Kelly was supposed to send Liam down the slide and then I would catch him at the bottom. Kel sent Liam down. Half way down the slide Liam got scared and stopped himself. Kelly sent himself down the slide and soon met up with Liam. Now they were both heading down right after each other. I saw them coming down together, but I noticed they were both on there backs and there was no way kelly would have been able to hold onto Liam. I knew I had to pull Liam out of the way before Kelly landed on the water. Well I guess my cat-like speed and reflexes failed me. I grabbed Liam before he went under, but I couldn't get myself out of the way. The side of my face met with Kelly's knee. It hurt soooo bad and me head was throbbing. I was trying to just keep my balance but I kept picturing in my mind what the scene would have looked like. I'm sure it was HILARIOUS!!!!! I was trying hard not to laugh because every sound made my head pound even harder.
The bruise is healing now. It has been interesting going around town with this thing. I haven't tried to cover it up with make-up because it just looks worse. So I get a lot of stares. And I'm sure when Kel and I are together in public he gets a lot of dirty looks!!!!! Oh well - for a black eye it is a pretty funny story. I wish I could've gotten the actual hit on video!



7 comments:

Wendy said...

Nice fashion show. My favorite was the black eye. One time my husband...ok. yah, nothing happened to me. i just wanted to have a cool black eye story like you!

Allie said...

Man oh man that is one nice shiner! You should get mom of the year for those instincts! It's so weird to think yall are swimming and sliding all around while it is regular Feb here in Texas. Sounds so fun. Sean just left for his interview and I am about to hit the potty for my 2nd round of nervous diarrhea. I know he'll do great, but it is still nerveracking. Love ya

Jenni said...

I LOVE it...can't wait to see what the fall fashion show of '08 will bring. And the new line of "chocolate chip pancakes" from MAC...to die for! I think I'll have to go and purchase my stash today!
I love the shiner, Aly!
Oh, and Allie...I know all about the nervous poops!

eyre blog said...

I was laughing out loud reading about the black eye picturing all three of your reactions. Think of Liam's face coming down, then think of Kelly's face worrying about the landing and then of course yours. ha ha ha ha ha.
Cute take on the photo shoot!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

How did you get Arie to pose on the stairs?? She is a natural! I am loving the shiner. Love ya

Amber Larsen said...

Oh I wish I could have seen it happen in action. Sorry, I do feel bad for you but it does sound pretty dang funny! By the way, you look so stinkin skinny!

Olive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.