Friday, May 22, 2009

WHATS IN A NAME????

Ryder Zachary Monson is our newest little guy. Zachary is my brothers name and he is so excited to have his nephew named after him. We were stuck on a middle name not really knowing what to do. Kel went to his parents house to help with the kids in the morning and after he left the birth certificate girl ( no idea what her title is) came by and said she needed the paperwork in as hour. I called Kel and told him that we needed to come up with somethingand quick. A little later Kelly called me and said "What do you think?" We both knew we wanted to use a family name but we haven't really agreed on the family names that we like. I wanted to suggest my brother's name but I didn't want to assume that he should be named after my family. I suggested it nonchalantly and Kel said "Good that is what I was thinking too."
So now Uncle Zach has a lot to live up to! :) We love Zach and we know Ryder will love carrying his name.
Pictures to come tomorrow.... I PROMISE!

5 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

yes! me need pictires!!! congrats!!!

Your favorite sister said...

That is so cute. We use family names for all of our middles. Our nephew, who is also named Ryder, is named after Ben.

I agree with Tiff, we need to see some more pictures. You know, since you are already playing Mafia Wars, you should have time right? :)

Ash said...

Since I don't see any pictures and it IS beyond tomorrow;)...can I attest to his cuteness? Oh boy is he sweet!

The Anglesey Family said...

oh my gosh....i really had a lot of typo's in my last post....What I meant to say was....yes! WE need pictures!
Sorry about that....My post sounded like a two year old! And I had to fix it!

Jana said...

Congratulations!!!