Saturday, September 6, 2008

So funny - so true - not a G rating!

Kel and I have been tossing around the idea of adding to our already hyperactive family. We know we want another little one - but when it came down to actually really trying to make that happen I got cold feet. I do want to still have another baby, but I also feel like... I'm young still, we have so much to do right now that isn't very much fun when your preggers, I hate being pregnant, and well I hate being pregnant. So we have gone back and forth recently on this issue. Our conversations are "Yes,now is a good time" to "Lets wait a few more months" to "Whatever happens happens" to "Lets wait a few more months". While we continue to battle with this issue, i would like to share some videos that have left me laughing sooooooooo hard! I'm sure anyone can relate to these, please enjoy!

http://www.runawaybox.com/video.php?vid=396

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU



7 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh....Allison, I miss you sooo much. I am glad there are other mormons out there who are not always g rated! In addition, I am glad that I am not the only one that hates being pregnant.

Amber Larsen said...

Those are sooo funny! Loved em' and I'm grouchy so thanks for the pick me up... Ya, i'm scared for a third one too. Good luck!!

eyre blog said...

Bring on the babies!

Jana said...

Ok that was freaking hilarious! So WE ARE COMING! I thought I might tell you just in case Kelly did not! Nov 3ish to Nov 13ish.

Ash said...

Wait for me !!!! Love Liams hair!

Kirkhams said...

Jump on the wagon! Now that the cruddy part is over, I'm all for it!

Sean and Chelsea Van Wagenen said...

I love that I found your blog!! The only gay and lesbian to ever fall in love!! The kids look great and I have been dying laughing reading the blog. We love you and miss you guys!