Friday, June 13, 2008

Just a little complaining.....

Ok - Sorry that I haven't posted in a while and now I'm going to complain!

What the hell is wrong with our government?!?!?!?!?!?!? How in the world can it be legal for oil to be so high??????? EVERYONE is hurting from this and no one is really doing anything about it!

I'm seriously about to lose my mind thinking about it. We are paying $4.70 a gallon here! And that I don't mind as much - but I HATE what the rising cost of oil is doing to my husbands career! The airlines are hurting jsut like everyone else. And if they try to raise ticket prices by a measly $20 people get their panties in a wad and act like the airlines are this evil corporation tryig to steal from them. How bout this PEOPLE....... What about the people that work for the airlines? They are just trying to stay a float too in this mess of an economy! Come on - you have to have a family of 5 to even be effected by $100. So while everyone is crying over ticket prices going up, the airlines and the airline employees and their families are one by one being put out on the street. Why does it seem that every man is out for himself. What about the greater good?

Anyway - next time you find yourself at the pump moaning about the rising cost of gas -think of the airpline employee who no longer has a job now, and they are at the same pump paying the same price as you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Did Kelly loose his job????! What the heck? I am freaking out right now. I am SO sorry. I will be thinking about you guys. Love you.

The Anglesey Family said...

Allison!!!! I am totally freaking our tooo!!!! Is everything OK. Kelly still is working...Right? I was actually just thinking about you and Kelly the other day. Amen sister. I totally forgot that you guys are paying the Guam price for gas. Oh...That stinks! And people forget that although Guam is a small island....Everything is a a twenty minutes away.
Hey...The Ped Eggs come 2 for 1. As soon as I get back to the states I'll send you my free one. Seriously! They do not ship to Guam...Otherwise I could get another one now (I lost my last one).
Sorry I have not been able to see you guys. Although Braxton is doing awesome....The doctors have warned me to keep him free and clear from the public until he gets back to the states. It totally stinks! I want to show him the the world!!! But I can't. Guam is just soo isolated that if anything goes wrong with him...We're stuck. Anyway....Hope all is well! Tif
ps....If you ever want to email me my address is tiffanyanglesey@yahoo.com