Sunday, June 15, 2008

clearing things up

Ok, I guess the post I put up a couple of days ago was a little freaky. I didn't mean to scare anyone. Kelly is still working and we are fine. I was just complaining because the airlines are not doing well right now. Actually everyone in the USA is suffering from gas prices and the unstable economy. And as we know, if people don't have extra cash they don't travel!!!!! When people stop traveling then the airlines make cutbacks.
I was just complaining because I was frusterated that day. We are fine. But plenty of pilots from many airlines have no idea what is in store for them. Somebody needs to give the oil companies big huge spankings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

I am so glad that everything is ok. Hopefully it stays that way. The economy really is so scary right now!

Amber Larsen said...

So funny bc Marianne called me saying Kel lost his job.. then a few minutes called back saying never mind. that's how gossip starts.. HA

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh good! I was sooo worried!

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh good! I was sooo worried!

The Anglesey Family said...

Allison!
So I do not want to sound like a lesbo....But you looked gorgeous today at church! Kelly is a lucky guy.
I hope I can stop by this week. Kory just told me that he is taking leave tues and wed to show me around the island (I was not able to get out much while preggers.) And Monday we have a round of doc appts before we leave. I am keeping my fingers crossed though. But, if I do not see you....Thanks for being such an awesome friend! I am really going to miss you!!! Please keep me updated on your life! I am sooo sad to leave. Tiffany
P.S- A friend told me that you once said that you were more hungry while nursing than pregnant ...That made feel sooo much better. I am eating sooo much these days! I serously cannot control myself! I'll never lose this baby weight. But...After looking at you today...You gave me hope. OK...This is starting to get tooo long! See ya! Tif

Jenni said...

I say, "Amen, sister." And I hope this economy starts picking up, like pronto!