Monday, October 8, 2007

Liam is 3!!!









Little sweet Liam is 3 years old now. His birthday was this past weekend on October 6th. It was a great day. He woke up in the morning and saw the Spongebob Squarepants tablecloth on the table and he got so excited. He immediately called Papa and told him all about it, laughing the whole time. Every time he saw a wrapped present he would sit next to it and sing happy birthday to himself. He's a funny kid!
We had some of the neighborhood (really its just one street) kids come over that evening for the Spongebob party. I was a little nervous because I'm not very creative when it comes to throwing toddler birthday parties (I should've called Kirsten). I have a hard enough time keeping my one toddler entertained, much less a whole group of them. It went well though. They really don't need much to be completely entertained. Kelly went out and bought a helium tank and some balloons and that was more entertaining than anything I would've thought of. They loved it! We enjoyed yummy hot dogs (thank you Hebrew National) and Polish sausages.
Then came the cake. Liam had seen a picture of Spongebob ice cream cake once when we were at Coldstone and he never stopped talking about it. It was delicious and all the kids and parents walked out with blue lips. Arie even had a blue pirate mustache!!!! It was awesome. Over all it was fun night. But in true Alyson and Kelly form I think we only took 3 pictures!



8 comments:

Jenni said...

Ali...WELCOME to the blogging world! I thought you guys fell off the face of the Earth...
How is it over there? How are your little ones? Post some current pics of them, PLEASE!
Give everyone our love! Yeah! We can keep in touch this way. I love your blog background, by the way! You'll have to tell me how you did that one!

Naylor Family said...

Hey Ali! It's Justin and Shellee! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well! I couldn't believe you guys were here and we saw you a couple times then all of a sudden you were gone. I'm glad to hear you like it in Guam, I had never even heard of that place! Keep in touch! www.jsnaylorfamily.blogspot.com

eyre blog said...

YEAH Alyson! I LOVE the pictures. I can't wait for future posts! good to talk to you today.

Beth Davis said...

Hi Alyson! I haven't ever met you but from what I hear you are the coolest girl in the world. Kelly and his cousin David were two of my best friends in college and that's why I was so happy to see that you were doing a blog for your family. I've been waiting a long time to see pictures- it's great to see that you guys have a blog. Take Care!
Beth (McAlpin) Davis

Kirkhams said...

Kel and Aly...Hey! Just uh checking in! I want to see the Halloween pics. Love you guys

Amber Larsen said...

Holy crap Ali I can't believe Liam is 3!! We miss you guys; Kinsey still asks for Liam. Come back! Love you

Koa and Carie said...

Alyson and Kelly-Hi!! How is Guam?! I am just getting started on the blog thing too :) Your family is adorable, and congratulations by the way!!! I hope to be able to see you guys in H-town at the end of the month!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yea!!! More pictures, please!! Miss you guys!