Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Attention Bloggers... I need your help!

So has anyone actually published their blog to one of those books yet???  I think they are called "Blurbs" or something...
I was just wondering what people think of the quality, convience, price... everything really.
I've recently decided to do separate journals for my kids through blogger.  I've decided it is really the best way for me to document their life.  I'm not a scrapbooker, and I hate when my hand cramps up from writing.  I thought it would be fun to journal their lives through blogger and then every year I could do one of those blurb books.
But I want to know what people think of that service.  Is it quality?  Is it easy to figure out?  Is there an easier way to accomplish what I'm trying to accomplish?

Thanks for you help!

5 comments:

Ash said...

I have no idea, Aly, but I'll ask around for you and get back to ya! Thats a great idea, though. I too hate scrapbooking! Miss you guys!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I've done it and am working on my second...they are super easy, super affordable (mine was 130 pages, like fifty bucks) and are so so cute. That's how I scrapbook too, it's the easiest way! I did it through blurb.com; let me know if you have questions!

Jalei & Lane said...

Hey Aly! It's Jalei. I check your blog occasionally through Marianne's. Congrats on your beautiful baby! I'm working on my 3rd book w/ Blurb & love them. They are great quality. A few of my friends do them as well. I would recommend getting the larger, coffee table size book opposed to the small square. It gives you more room & looks nicer. Good luck!

Kirkhams said...

Aly I also have a friend that does it through slurp.com She has done both blurb and slurp. I think I might like the blurb books (that I've seen) better. I thought about setting up a separate one for each of my kids too for journaling. Pretty slick stuff out there. Now I just have to do it!

Briana said...

My sister did it and loved it! I am just getting ready to do mine as well.